Our staff is among the most experienced, committed and knowledgeable group of people in the industry. If you share our vision, we’d be interested in talking about adding you to our commercial property tax team. In addition to expanding your knowledge and abilities by working with the best, SOUTHLAND also offers an accredited continuing education program to ensure your success.
CareersOur professional staff is our greatest asset
To apply for a position at Southland Property Tax Consultants, Inc., you may:
- Mail your resumé to Human Resources at:
Southland Property Tax Consultants, Inc.
201 Main Street, Suite 1460
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Fax your resumé to Human Resources at 817.335.7378
- E-mail your resumé as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out our online application form below.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in your email, fax, or mailed resumé. If you use our online application, please indicate the position in the comments section.
Southland Property Tax Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or with regards to compensation, as dictated by federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Property Tax Consultant
- Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance or real estate
- TDLR Property Tax Consultant designation is preferred
- Demonstrated ability in valuation of real or business personal property
- Office hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Estimated weekly workload is 40 – 50 hours
- Highly competitive with industry
- Incentive-based bonus program
- Travel to client’s property to review site
- Utilize SouthWise™ platform to determine property value range
- Research applicable issues and consult with team
- Analyze assessment notices and determine potential assessment reductions
- Consult with client and secure property-specific data
- File appeals
- Informal and formal presentation before the appraisal district or appraisal review board